Recently I realised that many people in Chicago’s streets posses a slim wallet (or call it thin, card holder or similar wallet). I actually realised that when I was sitting in my favourite bar and obverved the other people a bit.
I simply couldn’t resist thinking about the reasons why someone would opt for such a wallet.
Slimming down your wallet is never an easy task. Your wallet is full of things you need when travelling or leaving home and slimming it down looks like a hectic task. Well it should not be forgotten that wallets are meant to be wallets not cabinets to be filled in with things that come in handy. It is important that our wallets be slim, handy, and easy to use. There are certain advantages to using slim wallets or slimming down your wallets.
- Slim wallets are more comfortable to use. When we have a bulky wallet, sitting on a hard surface becomes very uncomfortable. It is a relief for your lower back, our spinal cord is the center bone of our body and if we sit with a bulky wallet on a hard surface pressure is exerted on our spinal cord that results in crucial back pain that creates a lot of health issues in your old age.
- Using a slim wallet, we reduce the chances of pick pocketing. A slim wallet can be adjusted in a front pocket and even in a back pocket it is not noticeable which becomes difficult for a thief to find. When you have a slim wallet, you carry less cards and cash in it, which is advantageous even if it is lost, you have less to lose in this case.
- Bulky wallets are messy and untidy, while slim wallets come in different styles and designs. When carrying a slim wallet, you appear more organized and tidy to people. Your wallet defines you and you don’t want to build a bad impression on people now a day.
- It’s easier to find your things when carrying slim wallets. When you use a slim wallet, you carry less cards in it, lesser stuff means less things to find from. You cards are immediately accessible you don’t have to go through a lot of old receipts and gift cards in it. When there won’t be space, you would carry less.
- You have less chance of losing your wallet somewhere. According to CNN, stolen wallets are rarely returned. When we have bulky wallets, we often take them out before sitting, and thus we often loose them or forget picking them back up. There is always a chance that we lose a wallet in this process. If we have a slim wallet, we won’t need to take them out before sitting and there won’t be chances of losing them in restaurants, hotels, bars etc.
- Slim wallets can be settled in for a front pocket. You can carry your phone and wallet both in the front pocket and bravo less things to worry about. This decreases the chances of scratching your wallet while carrying them in a back pocket.
Slim wallets are both stylish and it helps you look more organized than with a bulky one. You must worry less and carry less carrying them. You can safely keep your stuff locked in a safe than having the chance of losing it in a bulky wallet. These help you maintain your style status and decrease the chance of pick pocketing which is far more advantageous than having a bulky and untidy wallet.